Develops skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing work together
This is a unique revolutionary series that manages to offer the child grammar, oral language, advanced vocabulary and writing support by using the book ten minutes a day. In future, all grammar learning is likely to use this method. Participating schools report astonishing and jaw-dropping success for their wards using minimum effort.
- Because traditional grammar teaching has failed. Current grammar study is time-consuming and wasteful.
- The fragmented syllabus-based grammar learning has created adults who cannot pick out an adverb!
- It does not demonstrate the dynamics of language to the child.
- It does not layer learning to consolidate items as its linear structure is flawed.
- It does not transfer grammar learning to better speaking or writing in children.
- Children cannot be taught to write better-using grammar as an instructional tool as the grammar of both the teacher and student is shaky.
It is Revolutionary
- It guarantees tried and tested way of teaching grammar to succeed.
- It ensures complete understanding and palpably shows an impact on speech and writing.
- It simulates the native speaker advantage in its oral work for first-generation learners to improve speech and fluency.
- It uses grammar by parsing, conjugations, speech exercises and writing in holistic integration making it a complete language solution.
- The skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing work together.
- It uses layering of items on a daily basis and frequency to teach and cement items.
- It comes from the trusted house of Mindsprings Publishing and has the privilege of selling 2000 copies per grade even before it was written.
- Structured layered continuous learning for 20 weeks for 10 short minutes a day.
- 100 sentences for reading and punctuation
- 100 sentences for parsing
- 500+ questions for grammar manipulation and analysis
- 100 verbs for conjugation
- 100 sentences for oral fluency
- 100 oral structure sentence drills
- 20 weekend homework exercises
- 20 language games for grades 1 & 2
- 8 pieces of grammar driven creative writing per grade
It comes with a complete solutions book for participating schools. Teachers who teach the book become experts in grammar themselves.
Usage of Book
As learning is based on the principles of repetition, the book must be used daily without fail and not once in a week times five sentences. Spend no more than 10 -12 minutes daily. No writing must be done unless the child is simultaneously taking notes on the textbook. Do not ask each child to answer. Be time efficient. Mark the punctuation and parsing in under 3 minutes. Ask questions given quickly, supply at least 2 new words and put these on your word wall. Spend time doing pair work and chanting. Do question chanting also. Record oral sentences on whats app groups, so that parents and children can practice these orally every day. Children are doing vocabulary, oral work and manipulation exercises simultaneously. Teachers must insist they use these in writing tasks and reflect them in the rubrics.
The Mindsprings Family Of Top Schools In India
- The Shri Ram School, New Delhi
- The Heritage School, Vasant Kunj
- The Heritage School, Rohini
- Neerja Modi School, Jaipur
- Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai
- CNM & N. D. Parekh School, Mumbai
- Bombay International School, Mumbai
- Udayachal High School, Vikroli, Mumbai
- Fountainhead Education School, Surat
- Modern School, New Delhi
- Bhatnagar International School, Faridabad, New Delhi
- Manav Sthali School, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
- Shishuvan School, Mumbai
- The Sovereign School, Delhi
- Wisdom High International School, Nashik
- Teoler Education Services Private Limited, Jaipur
- Ambience Public School, Safdarjang, New Delhi
- Vedic International, Orissa
- Sagar Public School, Bhopal
- St. Lawrence High School and Junior College, Nashik
- Ajmera Global School, Borivali, Mumbai
- Little Kingdom School, Tirupur
- St. Joseph’s School, Shimoga, Karnataka
- Diamond Jubilee High School, Mumbai
- Lodha World School, Thane, Mumbai
- Vishwajyot High School, Kharghar, Mumbai
- MSB Educational Institute (group)
- Laurels School International, Indore
- NLK Group of School, Kanpur
- Don Bosco School, Matunga, Mumbai
- Balmohan Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- Kohinoor International School, Kurla
- SVKM School, Mumbai
- Morning Star English School, Dharavi, Mumbai
- The GEMs Genesis International School, Ahmedabad
- Chembur English School, Chembur, Mumbai